Notes to the company financial statements
Statutory financial statements
1. Accounting policies
Accounting policies applied
2. Other income and expenses after taxation
Other income and expenses after taxation are specified as follows:
3. Receivables from Group companies
Amounts owed by Group companies are unsecured subordinated loans.
4. Consolidated Group companies
The following subsidiaries are included in the consolidated financial statements and recognised as interest in Group companies for the company financial statements:
5. Trade and other receivables
Trade and other receivables are specified as follows:
6. Shareholders’ Equity
For breakdown reference is made to the consolidated statement of changes in equity.
7. Non-current liabilities
Non-current interest bearing loans and borrowings are specified as follows:
8. Subordinated and non-subordinated loans Stichting Financiering Deloitte
9. Membership capital
See note 5.1 of the consolidated financial statements.